Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search    Members
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:32 pm
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 7 hours
Board index » Time Locked Progression Talk » Flames and Rants

Forum rules

1. No performing or discussing/planning of illegal activity, in-game or in life. (Respect the EULA and the law)
2. No racial or sexual harassment.
3. No spamming.
4. Impersonating others is not permitted.
5. No real-world politics or religion.

Be advised: Editing of posts has been disabled for the F&R forum.

Tsu

a klicnik warrior
 Post subject: Quitting Hackerquest
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:24 am 
So I cancelled my 3 accounts tonight. The buddies that I was playing on Fippy with canceled their 12ish accounts last week. I was the last person holding on.

The release of Kunark showed just how many people are only playing this game because they have all these cool programs and exploit knowledge that give them an advantage over the ignorant masses who are just playing the game at face value.

I played Everquest legit up until I quit during PoP and the only cheating I knew of was SEQ, but the amount of exploiting that I have witnessed since returning to this game is astonishing. Botted raids / groups, macroed Sk's, warping, MQ map usage to farm named, plat duping, and who knows what other exploits I don't even know about have managed to totally kill the magic that is Everquest for me. I have witnessed more cheating in 2 months of Everquest than I have in 13 years of playing MMO's.

Coming back to play on this progression server was fun, but it has just ended up souring the memory that I had of Everquest.

Anyhow, this post is not for the type of people that are likely to respond, but for the other 95% of users that lurk on these forums. You know who you are, and I wish you the best in finding some enjoyment in this game, but I just can't justify to myself spending the amount of time needed to be competitive in this game that would be required without using software to give me an "edge".

I refuse to stoop to that level, and I also refuse to be fodder for those that do. It is much the same as being one of the 31 guys on a shooter server playing legit while 1 guy is just going nuts with an aimbot demolishing everyone. He can't do what he is doing without those 31 other oblivious players sitting there providing targets, but the second they all leave the game, his game is over.

Hahaha

a gnoll pup
 Post subject: Re: Quitting Hackerquest
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:35 am 
Same situation on Vulak and people are quitting by the masses, they are tired of putting up with 1 guild using cheats and then bragging theyre better than everyone else. The hackers on Vulak killed VS within 3minutes of server opening with zoning and warp cheats + SKs. The GM's need to take some action or the servers are doomed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WmoqFc8qzY

Insider

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:53 am 
You are not alone - many accounts have been cancelled since TL is allowed to break all the game rules and run wild like an undisciplined child.

Before long Vulak and Fippy will merge and it will be one bot guild vs another bot guild. Kinda like rock-em sock-em robots played by retards, they will probably punch their own heads off.

QQ inc

Darallan

a gnoll brewer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:34 am 
Goodbye losers.

Yerm

a Sporali Defender
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:29 am 
The issue is that nothing is enforced. If the gms would even just ban a few people now and then, even if very rarely done, it would convince SO many not to try. When you know with certainty that you can cheat and get away with it, and you have the personality to not really care about rules or honor or that mess, the only thing stopping you from cheating is the gm oversight - we have none.

On combine, no matter how shitty a job was done of it, the gms would at least occasionally ban people. Here, there is NO enforcement, and the result is the mess we have now.

Mugatu

a Pickclaw Bonemender
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:48 am 

Insider

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:43 am 
yerm wrote:
The issue is that nothing is enforced. If the gms would even just ban a few people now and then, even if very rarely done, it would convince SO many not to try. When you know with certainty that you can cheat and get away with it, and you have the personality to not really care about rules or honor or that mess, the only thing stopping you from cheating is the gm oversight - we have none.

On combine, no matter how shitty a job was done of it, the gms would at least occasionally ban people. Here, there is NO enforcement, and the result is the mess we have now.

The issue is that douches such as yourself will always be around to blame others and fail to take responsibility. Passive aggressive losers like you are amusing, keep on blaming, thank you.

Darallan

a gnoll brewer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:47 pm 
Who are you anyways?

Freez

a scrawny gnoll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:53 pm 
Insider wrote:
yerm wrote:

The issue is that douches such as yourself will always be around to blame others and fail to take responsibility. Passive aggressive losers like you are amusing, keep on blaming, thank you.

+1, you know all the trolls of TL are going to come out soon and QQ. Their top forum trolls are as followed from top to bottom:

Yerm
Mugatu | Tyree
Phazer | Terric | Discord
Crunchy | Elaida | Tullian | Detheb

IMO they try to hard. They can take some advice from the P99 trolls. Enough with the corny memes, if u want to post something funny post a picture of "Secrets." That would be a hell of a lot funnier than the garbage that u guys put out.
(and im not sure if Detheb is TL or if he is a dickrider)

Animosity

a highland lion
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:26 pm 
defy is in TL? that jerk!

Rogue of Citizen on Fippy Darkpaw

Terric

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm 
I remember in classic leveling with you Freez and you begging to get an invite into TL. U mad Bro?

Discord

a gnoll brewer
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm 
I always thought Freez was Cowboi, but guess that was Sneaz?

Think of it like nascar, when the green flag is dropped the race begins, and all drivers compete for first place while doing laps till the checkered flag is dropped and the winner of the race is called.
- Onibusa comparing Everquest to Nascar

Chepi

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:57 pm 
Darallan wrote:
Who are you anyways?

does is matter who he is ?
he could be in your own guild, or mine,
or he could be joe playsonweekendsony

can you explain so us here why your tone implys that hes somehow less important than you ?

Lidara

a scrawny gnoll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:32 pm 
This echoes a lot of sentiments I've heard and felt myself. There is no skill whatsoever in scripting a bunch of SK's together. It's not leet, it's not uber, it's not even fucking average. It's just sad.

But more than that, you guys are pushing others away. You wonder why nobody is contesting the Kunark spawns anymore? Because nobody wants to sit on a spawn for several hours or put the effort into mobilizing when some script kiddie can waltz in and kill the mob before its feet ever touch the ground! Nobody wants to do it now while our accounts are free, let alone when we have to start paying again.

Fipipa

a burly gnoll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:29 pm 
lidara wrote:
This echoes a lot of sentiments I've heard and felt myself. There is no skill whatsoever in scripting a bunch of SK's together. It's not leet, it's not uber, it's not even fucking average. It's just sad.

But more than that, you guys are pushing others away. You wonder why nobody is contesting the Kunark spawns anymore? Because nobody wants to sit on a spawn for several hours or put the effort into mobilizing when some script kiddie can waltz in and kill the mob before its feet ever touch the ground! Nobody wants to do it now while our accounts are free, let alone when we have to start paying again.

3 people alive on undead trak, cant kill gore, wiped to a perfectly fine and ready trak because you didn't have buffs on your full force there as it spawned? Do you blame people for not letting you at kunark content...

Laranoz

a scythe beetle
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:34 pm 
All of you fuckers that say you're quitting when the free time runs out but are still playing 20 hours+ a week right now are lying. You have a fucking addiction to this game if you hate it that much but you still log in to play.

Jotto

a gnoll shaman
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:36 pm 
Hrm Lots of post, yet still no idea who this fellah is.

Chepi

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:01 pm 
fipipa wrote:
lidara wrote:

3 people alive on undead trak, cant kill gore, wiped to a perfectly fine and ready trak because you didn't have buffs on your full force there as it spawned? Do you blame people for not letting you at kunark content...

keep beliving your own propaganda tool. u say that all enough and im sure you will belive that its true.
personaly i am Praying that you all recive the loving attn in velious that you have given others in clasic and kunark. Lord that would be funny.

Fipipa

a burly gnoll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:07 pm 
Chepi wrote:
fipipa wrote:
lidara wrote:

keep beliving your own propaganda tool. u say that all enough and im sure you will belive that its true.
personaly i am Praying that you all recive the loving attn in velious that you have given others in clasic and kunark. Lord that would be funny.

sorry but ion hasn't killed a kunark dragon since the 9th, so i will believe the propaganda that the serverwide msgs send yep.

Smely

a gnoll
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:05 pm 
Hahaha you removed your sig Faily. Anywho just stopping by to let you know we all want you to shut up please. We are tired of you bragging about how you can macro HT a kunark dragon with your boxed SK army better than other guilds who have a better things to do than have a hackfest pissing contest with you guys. You are neck deep in your own refuse and just need to zip it already, spew any more shit and you wont be able to breath bro.

Board index » Time Locked Progression Talk » Flames and Rants