Welcome! Login or register.
FAQ     Search    Members
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:42 am
View unanswered posts | View active topics All times are UTC - 7 hours
Board index » Time Locked Progression Talk » General Chat

Forum rules

1. No performing or discussing/planning of illegal activity, in-game or in life. (Respect the EULA and the law)
2. No racial or sexual harassment.
3. No spamming.
4. Impersonating others is not permitted.
5. No real-world politics or religion.

Jain

Post subject: A Public Word from <Twisted Legion>
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:24 pm 
Greetings, Fippy Darkpaw!

Allow me a brief introduction before getting on to the meat of this post. Depending on how long you have been browsing these forums, you may not know me as much more than one of the moderators. Due to my current capacity on these forums, I no longer get very involved in the more heated discussions here. Regulars who have browsed these forums for some time have probably noticed these changes.

However, at this time I need to take a few moments to make an official post. If possible, I’d like you to look past my status on this board, and understand that what I am posting is being posted as an officer of Twisted Legion. This is a much needed post, and may answer a few questions you have.

First of all, let it be known that we have recently undergone some internal restructuring within the leadership. Zain (founder of Twisted Legion) once again bears the leader tags. I will be handling public relations in an official capacity; other new officers have been chosen as well.

Most importantly, recent issues within the guild have been identified and are being dealt with. Nothing more needs to be said in this regard, as it is sufficient to state publicly that the situations are being corrected and the problems are being solved. It is unfortunate that this even needs to be mentioned publicly, but we have decided that the situation warrants a public recognition of resolution.

Finally, I am glad to report that Twisted Legion is as healthy and as strong as ever. Kunark’s days are numbered, and we are perched and ready to hit the ground running with the release of Velious around the corner. Exciting times are only weeks away from us as we, as a server, anticipate what will be some of the first true raiding content made available to.

Farewell,
Jain Farstrider
<Twisted Legion>
Public Relations

Rimidal

a scythe beetle
 Post subject: Re: A Public Word from <Twisted Legion>
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:31 am 
I especially like it how Tullian and Thraka (Skyp) were made officers again two weeks later.
Keep up the good work

Downtoplow

a scrawny gnoll
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:12 am 
Why are you bumping this?

Xercia

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:08 am 
Says the officer of Citizen suspended 8 days for 3rd party software use. Nice going Rimjob.

Thogg

a scrawny gnoll
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:40 am 
PathToEternity wrote:

First of all, let it be known that we have recently undergone some internal restructuring within the leadership. Zain (founder of Twisted Legion) once again bears the leader tags. I will be handling public relations in an official capacity; other new officers have been chosen as well.

Most importantly, recent issues within the guild have been identified and are being dealt with. Nothing more needs to be said in this regard, as it is sufficient to state publicly that the situations are being corrected and the problems are being solved. It is unfortunate that this even needs to be mentioned publicly, but we have decided that the situation warrants a public recognition of resolution.

Jain Farstrider
<Twisted Legion>
Public Relations

Rimidal wrote:
I especially like it how Tullian and Thraka (Skyp) were made officers again two weeks later.
Keep up the good work

Downtoplow wrote:
Why are you bumping this?

Maybe he's just posting out a pretty obvious flaw within the Twisted Legion resolution of issues. I agree Rimidal is the pot calling the kettle black, but none the less there is an obvious flaw that shouldn't be over looked. The issues were made public for everyone in the server to understand that a resolution was under way, but in fact it was pretty much smoke and mirrors as the wrist slaps were handed out and things brought back to "normal." Yes, some people ended up leaving or quitting, but overall nothing really got changed except there was "less" use of certain bugs/hacks.

In my opinion Jains post was to notify the community that Twisted Legion was taking care of things internally which would benefit not only Twisted Legion and their image but the overall server community. However, here now a month later much of the same issues are still abound and the lack of real punishments or enforcement of rules (or of decent morals and ethics) cause significant issues among many people on the server. First off Twisted legion leadership should not advocate the ill manners that are used to "overrun" other guilds or players, as have been witnessed countless times. Secondly, as the top guild on the server Twisted Legion has the greatest responsibility to act in a responsible manner and up hold a good image (with great power comes great responsibility).

My hat goes off to Twisted Legion for an amazing job thus far and show exceptional skill and play, however I would love to see a reigning in of the grieving and bad manners. (just my 2 cents)

Thogg/Fistsoffurry - Ascendency

Rimidal

a scythe beetle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:54 am 
Xercia wrote:
Says the officer of Citizen suspended 8 days for 3rd party software use. Nice going Rimjob.

incorrect and irrelevant

Goburs

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:58 am 
Rimidal wrote:
Xercia wrote:

incorrect and irrelevant

How is it irrelevant? If it's incorrect go ahead and explain your suspension.

Irony

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 pm 
Poor Rimidal.

Desperate and sad attempts to raise drama, you should probably petition Twisted Legion for re-promoting Tullian and Skyp.

I also enjoyed watching your guild leader attempt to train us in ToV a few days ago while we were killing Eashen in front of your slow mobilizing guild, at least that time Dima had the decency to use Kyel.

Its an interesting correlation that when the decent/good players begin leaving Citizen via mass exodus. The more retarded your guild becomes with trains/petitions/QQing/drama.

Tormax was hilarious this morning though with Juicy and Dima's failed attempt to train us with Tormax's room. I especially enjoyed your memory blur/ks attempt afterwards that failed.

I can't explain how hilarious it was to see a guild leader train us and another officer memory blur 2 seconds later.

GG Citizen, keep it classy.

Xercia

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:18 pm 
He is trying to pass it off as his guild leader Dima who was on his account and not him. Either way its an officer or the guild leader of Citizen who are using 3rd party apps if not both.

I do however remember him getting caught using MQ when he noticed one of our mages in ST log in at Final Arbitor and immediatly sent him a tell accusing him of using MQ because he was at Final Arb with full raid buffs after we wiped from Citizens inability to handle the zonewide agro mobs they spawned and the mage managed to log out safely (as did I, I just logged back in too early and died anyway). He then tried to pass that off by saying he assisted one of our guild members and targeted him then cast bind sight which isn't possible as all of our members were cleaning up Citizens mess on the golems they spawned and the mage in question was not in group/raid. Yet Rimjob somehow knew and sent a tell to the mage the moment he logged in and knew where he was in the zone and that he had full raid buffs.

I don't think anyone is buying his shit. Usually the biggest cheaters are the ones that spend all of their time accusing others of it, and there is hardly a post on the flameboard where Rimjob has not accused TL or members of TL of cheating.

Rimidal

a scythe beetle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:25 pm 
Once again you are derailing the topic at hand and trying to sway the discussion around Citizen-based propaganda. There are plenty of other threads where you can do this. This is not the Flames and Rants section, so you should not treat it as such.

Irony

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:34 pm 
My apologies Rimidal, continue.

Blemyr

a fire beetle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 pm 
How did he log out at Final Arbiter, but was at the zone in while you killed golems? Not to mention one of your monks hailing a Warder from the zone in before anyone cleared down.

Xercia

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:41 pm 
He wasn't at the zone in while we killed golems, he was at Final Arbiter. We ran back to ST after the wipe, he managed to log out before the wipe just as I did, I just logged back in too early and died and had to run back as well.

Xercia

a klicnik warrior
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:45 pm 
Rimidal wrote:
Keep up the good work

So your not only a hypocrit when it comes to cheating, your also one in regards to forum posting etiquette.

Rimidal

a scythe beetle
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:53 pm 
Please explain how I am a hypocrite regarding forum posting etiquette

This is a thread discussing TL doing some housecleaning and removing members, etc, so that is what I am trying to discuss here.

You are trying to derail this thread into some sort of Citizen based discussion. If you want to start arguments and spread misinformation, please do it in the correct forum section. Happy to 'discuss' things with you there and help set things straight

Jain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:17 pm 
Rimidal wrote:
This is a thread discussing TL doing some housecleaning and removing members, etc

Would you mind to quote the portion of my post where I mentioned members being removed? I am having trouble finding it.

Thogg

a scrawny gnoll
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:20 pm 
There was no mention of removed members, only that of restructuring and creating a new and positive image.

I thought I brought up some good points, but this thread has been derailed over and over again. Seems pointless to even try and have a legitimate discussion.

Krysanth

a scrawny gnoll
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:19 pm 
Personal attacks removed; keep personal attacks to the Flames and Rants section. - Jain

TL's business is our own.

You seem to have such a hard on for us, let me tell you. We won't take your app.

Go PETITION THAT HOMEBOY

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-Alastor

Zong

a fire beetle
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:26 am 
Thought I would Bump this up for Jain given the current situation. You should just be able to copy and paste the first part it into a new thread.

Relrizz

a gnoll brewer
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:47 am 
Good thinking Zong!

Quote:
Most importantly, recent issues within the guild have been identified and are being dealt with. Nothing more needs to be said in this regard

Oh ho! But Jain, I think something more may very well need to be said! :D

Board index » Time Locked Progression Talk » General Chat